By Sharon Aron Baron
Parkland is holding its annual ‘Light up the Park’ event with more fun for the whole family.
Sponsored by Broward Health Coral Springs, the event is on Friday, December 9, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Food trucks and space for residents to sit back, relax, and enjoy the view from the great lawn is included in the free event. Attendees can wear their favorite ugly sweater and be entered into a raffle.
Nick Williams, the coordinator for parks and recreation, is excited about the return of the family-friendly event.
“We welcome our community to join us as we celebrate the holiday season through music, food, and fun at Pine Trails Park,” he said.
Residents are welcome to bring their lawn chairs or blankets for seating at the Parkland Amphitheater, where they’ll watch the lights turn on together as a community.
The Pine Trails Park Amphitheater is located inside Pine Trails Park at 10561 Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.12.06Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break
- News2022.12.03Yankees First Baseman Anthony Rizzo Raises $1.3 million for Pediatric Cancer During Parkland Event
- News2022.12.01Register Now for Anthony Rizzo’s 11th Annual Walk-Off for Cancer Dec. 3
- News2022.11.30School Choice Application Window Opens for 2023/24