By Claire Cornish
This handsome two-year-old mixed breed boy is the color of warm caramel, and he is also every bit as sweet.
Francis has been nothing short of a loving boy since arriving at the shelter, and he has also done very well in playgroup, interacting well with other dogs and showing himself to be a perfect gentleman.
Francis weighs 50 pounds and is in terrific shape – you would think he had spent quarantine working out. He enjoys exercise but also likes to chill on the sofa with his human.
Francis’ ID is A2090675, and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care. Although the shelter is closed to the public at the moment, you can make an appointment to meet Francis by emailing ACADAdoptions@broward.org
Francis says, “I will be looking out for your email!”
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home