By Jill Fox
Free Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines will be given at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Friday, October 15, by The Florida Department of Health in Broward County.
First doses for all students, staff, and their families age twelve and up will be available, along with second doses for those who received their first dose three weeks prior. Vaccinations are voluntary, and no insurance is required.
Students under 18 can be vaccinated without a parent or guardian present as long as they bring the signed consent form on the day of vaccination.
Parents with any questions about the vaccine should call The Florida Department of Health in Broward County at 954-412-7300.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer