Sharon Aron Baron
On Thursday, Governor Ron DeSantis announced new eligibility guidelines for COVID-19 vaccinations in Florida.
On Monday, March 29, all individuals age 40 and older will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Beginning the following Monday, April 5, all individuals age 18 and older will be eligible to receive the vaccine.
Pre-register at www.myvaccine.fl.gov. Once pre-registered, they’ll be contacted when the vaccine is available in their area. Floridians can also call the vaccine preregistration phone number for their county, listed here.
Vaccines are also available at 150 CVS locations, 125 Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club locations, more than 70 Winn Dixie locations, soon-to-be over 600 Walgreens pharmacies, and every single one of the 730 Publix pharmacies across the state.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development