Sharon Aron Baron
On Thursday, Governor Ron DeSantis announced new eligibility guidelines for COVID-19 vaccinations in Florida.
On Monday, March 29, all individuals age 40 and older will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Beginning the following Monday, April 5, all individuals age 18 and older will be eligible to receive the vaccine.
Pre-register at www.myvaccine.fl.gov. Once pre-registered, they’ll be contacted when the vaccine is available in their area. Floridians can also call the vaccine preregistration phone number for their county, listed here.
Vaccines are also available at 150 CVS locations, 125 Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club locations, more than 70 Winn Dixie locations, soon-to-be over 600 Walgreens pharmacies, and every single one of the 730 Publix pharmacies across the state.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Parkland’s Farmers’ Market Includes Craft Fair on Sunday
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Holiday Bingo Event Support’s Baseball’s Team’s 2024 Trip to Cooperstown
- NewsNovember 22, 2023SOS Children’s Villages Florida’s ‘The White Ball’ Gala Raises Record $750K for Foster Care Children
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Heron Heights PTO Hosts Annual Holiday Boutique