By: Sharon Aron Baron
Staff at Northwest Medical Center received a well-deserved salute from area police and fire rescue on Thursday.
Early that morning, Northwest Medical Center, along with Margate-Coconut Creek Fire Department, North Lauderdale Fire Department, Coral Springs Parkland Fire Department, Margate Police Department, and Margate City personnel honored everyday Healthcare Heroes during their shift change.
Doctors, nurses, and staff at the Margate hospital, along with first responders are standing together to stop the spread of COVID-19 as Broward County nears its projected peak.
Submit your news to Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.29Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31