By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parents who are looking for activities for their children on Monday, September 30 need to look no further than the Humane Society of Broward County.
The Humane Society will be holding a day camp for children while Broward County Public Schools are closed for Rosh Hashanah. Campers will have a blast spending time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets. Also, they will have tons of fun, animal-themed games, and activities planned.
Children ages 7 – 12 are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cost is $70 for the day and includes a pizza lunch.
Parkland residents email email@example.com or register at humanebroward.com/kids-camps. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon. The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Covid-192020.08.03Latest City-By-City Covid-19 Cases in Parkland and the Rest of Florida
- News2020.08.03Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- Covid-192020.08.01Parkland Reports 25 New Covid-19 Cases in 2 Days
- Crime & Safety2020.07.30Landscaper Reportedly Dumping Yard Debris in Parkland Neighborhood