By Claire Cornish
Luca is a velvet-smooth Labrador-mix weighing in at under 40 pounds, but his adorable personality is a hundred times bigger.
He was found as a stray and turned in to Broward County Animal Care and was almost paralyzed with fear until he discovered that when he was around other dogs, his fears disappeared, and he became more relaxed and a great deal happier.
Currently, in a foster home with three other dogs, including a small dog, Luca is well-mannered, sweet, and affectionate. He has no idea about personal space and will be as close to you as possible at all times, so if you appreciate a complete lack of privacy, big sloppy kisses, and an entertaining repertoire of yoga poses while sleeping, he is definitely the dog for you.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work