By: Matt Rothman
For the second straight season, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas girls’ volleyball team will play for a District Championship following their win on Tuesday.
The Eagles defeated Spanish River Community High School in four sets for the team’s tenth win of the season. They head into the final on a seven-game winning streak and have dropped only three sets during that run.
Next, they will play Boca Raton CommunityHigh School in the final on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 6 p.m. The Bobcats defeated Monarch High School in the semifinals and are 19-1 this year. This will be the season’s first meeting between these two teams this year.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.02.07Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Advances to Regional Semifinals
- News2023.02.07Parkland Pokers’ Evan Stramanak Wins Perfect Game ‘Player of the Year’
- News2023.02.06Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Team Wins 1st Playoff Game
- News2023.02.04Marjory Stoneman Douglas Cheerleading Team Finishes 3rd in State Championship