By: Claire Cornish
Herbert is a handsome 8-year-old terrier mix who clearly is a natural when it comes to striking a pose. Herbert loves photo time, but he also enjoys a good walk, playing with toys and getting cuddles.
Herbert walks very well on his leash, he knows his basic commands and he is a very quick learner. In fact, he thrives when he is learning new things and using his brain! He is a healthy boy and is adoption ready.
Herbert says to Parkland residents, “Come and meet me!” at Broward Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale.
Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday (closed Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.31After Living Outside in a Cramped Cage, Sheena Needs a Life Indoors with a Forever Family
- News2020.12.27This Popular Puppy Needs a Permanent Place After 1 Year at Shelter
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life