By Jill Fox
On Friday, residents can enjoy a delicious meal while supporting Parkland youth sports.
Parkland Rangers Football & Cheerleading is having their second fundraising dinner of the season at La Rural Argentine Steakhouse.
After a successful event for moms in May, the restaurant is celebrating dads while supporting Parkland Rangers Football & Cheerleading, a nonprofit organization providing youth sports in Parkland.
On June 14, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., diners at the restaurant can enjoy the a la carte menu and live music by Dominick Cama. Residents need to mention “Rangers” when dining, and the restaurant will donate 15 percent of the cost of the meal to Parkland Rangers Football and Cheerleading. And that’s not all – all fathers will receive one complimentary beer and a special gift.
La Rural Argentine Steakhouse is at 7351 North State Road 7 in Parkland.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.01.14Parkland Resident Donates $20,000 To Chabad Playground Honoring Alyssa Alhadeff
- News2021.01.12Student-Led Organization ‘People of Change’ Promotes Racial Equality
- News2021.01.12Congregation Kol Tikvah Holds Virtual Comedy Night with Amazing Vacation Auctions Jan 30
- News2021.01.11State Rep Christine Hunschofsky Launches High School Internship Program