By Jill Fox
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce offers residents the opportunity to hear from all candidates running for office in the City of Parkland, including the mayor and city commission seats.
The Zoom meeting taking place on Wednesday, October 7, at 8:30 a.m., will focus on business-related topics and economic issues in Parkland.
President Nicole Roman said, as an organization, the Chamber has refrained from endorsing any candidates and even outsourced the moderator to remain impartial.
Dan Lindblade, President and CEO of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, will moderate the live Zoom meeting on Wednesday morning.
“We currently have two board members running for commission seats as well as a former board member running for mayor,” said Roman, “We wish all of the candidates the best of luck.”
Register here for the event, which is free to members and first-time guests. A $10 fee will apply after each guest’s first complimentary meeting.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.02.26Annual Parkland Buddy Sports Golf Classic Returns May 14
- Events2021.02.26Preparations Underway For Annual ‘Egg My Lawn’ Event Honoring Gina Montalto
- News2021.02.26This Weekend: Parkland Dads Join Their Children On Stage in ‘Matilda’
- News2021.02.25Marjory Stoneman Douglas Senior Providing Tourniquets For Middle School Classrooms