By Ryan Yousefi
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce is holding an upcoming breakfast event featuring Broward County Commissioner Michael Udine.
According to the announcement of the event, Commissioner Udine will be on hand to take part in an engaging and informative discussion surrounding issues pertaining to local governance, community engagement, and the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for the region.
“The Parkland Chamber of Commerce offers unique opportunities for our members to interact with City, County, and State elected officials in both social and professional settings throughout the year,” Cindy Kaufman, Director of Programming for Parkland Chamber of Commerce, tells Parkland Talk.
“It’s rare for residents in a city of our size to be able to have access to so many high-level individuals, and we take pride in knowing we are able to share these events with our members.”
Kaufman also shares with Parkland Talk that guests in attendance will have an opportunity to ask Commissioner Udine questions following his presentation.
Ticket prices for the breakfast are set at $20 for Chamber members, $25 for non-members, and complimentary for trustee members, who may also bring a guest.
While attendance for trustee members is free, the Chamber notes that those who cancel after Noon on Tuesday, August 8 will be subject to a $20 no-show fee to ensure efficient event planning.
To register for the Rise and Shine breakfast event, click here.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites the Community to Rock Shabbat and Dancing with the Torah Celebration on October 6
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites Women to Rosh Chodesh Celebration on October 3
- NewsOctober 1, 2023The Greater Pap Corps Hosts 7th Annual Golf For A Cure to Benefit Cancer Research
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Parkland Promotes Physical Activity with 27th Annual National Walk & Roll to School Day on October 4