By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the Third Annual Coldwell Banker Parkland/Coral Springs Adopt-A-Pet Event.
Held on Saturday, December 14, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm where there will rescue organizations with dogs, cats, and vendors, and food trucks.
The adoption weekend is a continuation of the Coldwell Banker “Homes for Dogs Project,” which the Coldwell Banker brand launched in 2015 in collaboration with Adopt-A-Pet.com, North America’s largest non-profit pet adoption website.
In the project’s 1st year alone, the two organizations helped facilitate more than 20,000 adoptions.
Held at the Equestrian Center at 8350 Ranch Road Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.26Local Online Boutique Takes ‘Stand With Parkland’ Cause to Heart
- Crime & Safety2021.01.26Parkland Doctor Arrested After Sending Explicit Photos to a Minor
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.213 Men Arrested for Loitering, Prowling, This Week in Parkland Crime