By Jim Donnelly
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through January 23, 2022.
A 68-year-old male was the victim of Fraud – All Other on NW 103rd Lane. The crime was reported: on 01/22/2023. The total estimated loss was $100,000.
Theft – Retail / Shoplifting
A victim of Theft – Retail / Shoplifting on N State Road 7 was reported on 01/17/2023. The total estimated loss was $1,000.
A victim of Theft From A Building on Fortress Run was reported on 01/18/2023. The total estimated loss was $2,000. Unknown suspect(s) entered a new home under construction, with the front door unlocked, and stole the GE washer and dryer.
A 38-year-old male was the victim of a Burglary Residence on NW 71st Street. The theft was reported on 01/19/2023. The total estimated loss was $3,320. Unknown suspects entered the open garage of an occupied residence and stole a BMW XS. Suspects also entered a Broward Sheriff’s Office vehicle, and a teletype was stolen.
Santoro, Gregory Michael, 24, was arrested on a Warrant/ Aggravated Child Abuse charge on NW 74th Pl/NW 60th Avenue on 01/20/2023.
Christian, Anthony Adam, 37, was arrested on a Battery-Cause Bodily Harm –Domestic Violence charge on NW 75th Way on 01/21/2023.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- A Coral Springs resident for over 30 years, Jim Donnelly has had a 40-year career as a photographer, videographer, and editor for South Florida affiliate news stations, along with CNN, ESPN, ABC Sports and News, NBC Sports and News, Fox News, and CBS. Donnelly has won several awards, including EMMY’s, for his team coverage. Currently, he owns Image Masters Photography and works as a Realtor.
- News2023.03.12Parkland Crime Update: Dog Bites Pizza Delivery Man
- News2023.03.02Parkland Crime Update: Unlocked Vehicles Make Crime Irresistible For Thieves
- News2023.02.26Parkland Crime Update: Contractor Takes $900K And Doesn’t Do The Work
- News2023.02.17Parkland Crime Update: Thief Uses Fake License To Commit Fraud