By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Parkland through May 18.
7600 block of NW 113th Ave – Parkland Reserve
On May 12, Domestic battery incident. Jadoon, Asad Khan, 35, was arrested and transported to BSO Main Jail.
10200 block of NW 66th Dr. – Fox Ridge
On May 14, BSO responded about a Domestic Battery that just occurred. As a result of the investigation, Constanza Kloman, 54, was placed under arrest for unlawfully striking her husband with her hand against his will.
6399 University Dr.
On May 13, Caller found an adult Schwinn Sidewinder bicycle with a flat rear tire. The bicycle was taken to the Parkland district office as found property.
7900 block of NW 66th Terr – Mayfair at Parkland
On May 15, BSO met with the female caller who advised that her male neighbor came over to her residence and started yelling at her and calling her a liar because she has a spotlight in her backyard, and it was too bright.
5901 Hillsboro Blvd – Shoppes of Parkland
Between May 10 and May 11, during the checkout process, the subject eventually gave the associate cash which she failed to verify that resulted in a shortage for the business
7000 block of NW 77th St. – Parkland Estates
On May 13, Inappropriate pictures sent over the internet were reported.
8700 block of NW 68th
On May 12, unknown subject/s removed the victim’s mailbox without permission.
More crime and safety on Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.11.294th Annual Orchid Festival Held in Coral Springs
- Events2020.11.29Mouthwatering Foods and More When the Parkland Farmers’ Market Returns December 6
- Events2020.11.28Residential Hazardous Waste Drop-off in Parkland on December 12
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science