By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through December 12, 2022.
On 12/08/2022, on Upper Ridge Dr., an unknown suspect knocked over the victim’s mailbox, causing damage.
On 12/11/2022, on Nw 75th Dr, a person received a package in the mail which contained an unknown white powder. The substance was determined to be Dextran (a form of glucose) by Sunrise Hazmat 92.
On 12/10/2022, on NW 128th Ln., a caller alleged that her son’s biological father was drinking beer and probably smoking marijuana in the child’s presence.
On 12/08/2022, on Trails End, a juvenile was hurt after pulling on a goalpost on the soccer field. The goalpost fell on him and caused a minor head injury. The juvenile was transported by Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department.
On 12/08/2022, on NW 126th Ave., a caller advised that a resident accidentally bumped into his vehicle.
On 12/08/2022, on Pinewood Ave., a civil dispute over a payment to a contractor was reported.
On 12/06/2022, on Andes Ln., a victim said the UPS website stated his medical delivery package was delivered and signed for at his residence. The victim states the has not received his package and did not sign for its delivery. The theft was reported to UPS and Broward Sheriff’s Office.
No Arrests Reported
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.26Parkland Crime Update: Fraud and Criminal Mischief
- News2022.12.17Parkland Crime Update: Child Injured After Pulling Down Soccer Goal Post
- News2022.12.10Parkland Crime Update: Child Trapped in Closet and Pokemon Card Dispute
- News2022.12.05Parkland Crime Update: Victim Blackmailed Over His Nude Photos