By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Parkland through June 1.
5800 block of NW 74th Ter
On May 29, the victim advised that an unknown subject entered his lawn service trailer while he was busy working on the listed address lawn. The homeowner provided home security camera footage, which was uploaded to Evidence.com.
15500 Loxahatchee Rd
On May 30, a suspect punched out the rear passenger window of the driver’s vehicle during the course of a dispute. The driver left the area to avoid any further confrontation.
7200 block of NW 63rd Ter – Ternbridge
On May 29, deputies responded to the listed address about a domestic disturbance between the uncle and his nephew. The argument did not get physical between the two parties. The nephew left the home without incident.
11900 block of Lake House Ln – Parkland Bay
On May 29, BSO made contact via cellphone victim about a delayed report of fraud with his social security number. The victim attempted to register for unemployment and was advised for the past month, his social security had already been receiving unemployment checks.
5800 block of NW 74th Ter – Pine Tree Estates
On May 24, complainant advised that overnight his driver side window to his 2008 Toyota was shattered.
6700 block of NW 110th Way – Parkland Isles
On May 27, an unknown subject scratched trunk lid on 2019 Lexus LS500.
7100 block of NW 77th Pl – Cypress Cay
On May 29, neighbors had a dispute about landscaping that led to loud arguing.
6600 block of Nw 74th Ct – Whittier Oaks
On May 26, dispatched due to a mailbox being damaged.
More crime and safety on Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.23Marjory Stoneman Douglas Climate Sustainability Club Holds Fundraiser
- News2021.01.213 Men Arrested for Loitering, Prowling, This Week in Parkland Crime
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.21Polsky and Grieco Refile Legislation to Ban Conversion Therapy on Minors