By Jim Donnelly
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through April 17, 2023.
Theft – All Other
A victim of Theft – All Other on Kenly Court was reported on 04/11/2023. The total estimated loss was $601.
A victim of Theft – All Other Miralago Drive was reported on 04/11/2023. The total estimated loss was $45.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office was the victim of Property Damage on NW 60 Avenue, reported on 04/11/2023. A tree fell on a parked, unoccupied Broward Sheriff`s Office vehicle.
A victim of Property Damage on W Miralago Drive was reported on 04/12/2023.
Lost Property on NW 59 Court was reported on 04/13/2023. The victim said she lost her and her daughter’s passport card.
Fraud – All Other
A victim of Fraud – All Other on Marvanna Lane was reported on 04/14/2023. The total estimated loss was $40,000. The victim reported that someone altered one of his checks and cashed the fraudulent check.
Seifert, Mark C., 62, was arrested on a Violation Injunction Protection Domestic Violence NW 115 Terrace charge on 04/11/2023.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- A Coral Springs resident for over 30 years, Jim Donnelly has had a 40-year career as a photographer, videographer, and editor for South Florida affiliate news stations, along with CNN, ESPN, ABC Sports and News, NBC Sports and News, Fox News, and CBS. Donnelly has won several awards, including EMMY’s, for his team coverage. Currently, he owns Image Masters Photography and works as a Realtor.
- News2023.06.04Parkland Crime: Victim Finds Her Stolen Rolex On Facebook
- News2023.05.29Parkland Crime: $9K Worth of Watches Stolen During Open House
- News2023.05.22Parkland Crime Update: Dog May have been Stolen After Being Let Out
- News2023.05.15Parkland Crime: Police Called After Employee Doesn’t Return Company Property Upon Resignation