By Jill Fox
Chabad of Parkland is preparing for its 22nd Annual Chanukah Festival, and it’s open to the entire community.
“There is no greater way to celebrate Chanukah than coming together as a community, and this festival is geared to the entire family,” said Rabbi Shuey Biston.
In addition to the lighting of the menorah, the event will include a barbecue, bounce houses, laser tag, a game truck, holiday crafts, and a dreidel contest.
Don’t miss the spectacular fire show complete with jugglers and the famous Chanukah gelt drop with chocolate parachutes.
The Chabad of Parkland event takes place on December 29, from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Pine Trails Park located at 10555 Trails end in Parkland.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.09.24Parkland Teen is Finalist in Nation’s Premier STEM Competition
- News2020.09.24Mayor Votes No on Budget After $1 Million For Pine Tree Estates Is Removed
- News2020.09.22Parkland Cares Awards $125,000 in Grants to Local Mental Health Organizations
- News2020.09.21Parkland Talk Interviews Jordan Isrow and Derek Olivier: Candidates for City Commission District 2