By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s out with the old and in with the new after the board of directors in Heron Bay hired a new management company to oversee the day-to-day operations of the 3,100-home community.
Beginning November 1, KW Property Management & Consulting, or KWPMC, will take over after Castle Management had managed the community for eight years.
Developed in 1995, Heron Bay includes a mix of custom homes and townhomes across nearly 40 neighborhoods located in both Coral Springs and Parkland. The community’s amenities includes its signature clubhouse with two large pools, state-of-the-art fitness center, indoor recreation facility with a racquetball court, meeting room and ballroom and tennis complex with 10 Hydro-Grid clay courts.
KWPMC plans to have more than 30 employees on site to service Heron Bay residents.
Heron Bay Community Association Board President Neil Vogel said that with the expiration of the contract with Castle Management, they conducted an open, transparent search, including four public meetings of the board to find a new management company.
“KW is a leader in this field and we are confident that this partnership will lead our community to a new level and help to build the homeowner value to a point that we all desire,” said Vogel.
KWPMC Managing Director and Co-Founder Robert White said they were thrilled to partner with the Heron Bay Community Association and has big plans to take an already incredible community to another level. He said that in the competitive process, their ability to provide unparalleled resort-style service through their 5-Star/5-Diamond Hospitality Luxury Services division and integrated technology systems and solutions set them apart.
Earlier this year, KWPMC obtained several high-profile development consultant assignments in Miami-Dade County: Okan Tower in downtown Miami, the mixed-use The Plaza Coral Gables development in Coral Gables and the redevelopment of the former Marlborough House property in Miami Beach as well as the ultra-luxury condominium projects Privé at Island Estates in Aventura and Jade Signature in Sunny Isles Beach.
For more information about Heron Bay, visit www.heron-bay.net.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.20Babies at Northwest Women’s Center Ready to Rumble During Playoffs
- News2021.01.19Rep. Deutch Condemns Comments by Rep. Greene Denying Stoneman Douglas Shooting
- Events2021.01.19Register Now for Pap Corps ‘Cooking for a Cure’ January 26
- News2021.01.18Wife of Arrested Pediatrician: ‘I’m Shocked, Blindsided, and Sickened’