By Jill Fox
Family Bagels of Long Island hopes that by providing new options for dinner, residents will have more quality time to spend with their families.
Already offering more than just bagels, the local favorite is now extending its hours and adding numerous dinner options to the menu.
From appetizers like wings and their own special latke nachos to traditional entrees like stuffed cabbage and Shepherd’s pie, Corn said, they will have a wide variety of selections on the menu with something for everybody.
Of course, Family Bagels will continue to serve their hot open-faced deli sandwiches but now offer more comfort foods like sweet and sour meatballs and turkey pot pie.
“Times are tough, and people don’t know what to expect next,” said Corn. “They shouldn’t have to travel to get good food.”
Dinner will be offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays until 8 p.m., starting July 21. Family Bagels of Long Island is located at 5906 Coral Ridge Drive in the Sawgrass Center. 954-755-4600.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer