By Sharon Aron Baron
Speaker Chris Sprowls appointed representative Christine Hunschofsky (D—Parkland) to five committees and subcommittees for the 2021 Legislative Session.
These are the Education & Employment Committee, Early Learning & Elementary Education Subcommittee, Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee, Finance & Facilities Subcommittee, and the State Administration & Technology Appropriations Subcommittee. More information on them here.
State Rep. Hunschofsky is excited to have received her committee assignments as that is where legislation is shaped.
“These committee assignments give me a diverse range so that I may successfully represent District 96 and Broward County in Tallahassee and promote good public policy.”
District 96 includes Coconut Creek, Parkland, a majority of Margate, and the north and east area of Coral Springs.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.05.12Parkland Parents Weigh in on COVID-19 Vaccinations for Kids
- News2021.05.09Slots Still Open at Relay For Life ‘Swing Fore A Cure’ Golf Tournament on May 22
- News2021.05.07Suspects Burglarize 7 Vehicles in This Week’s Crime Update in Parkland
- News2021.05.05Parkland Vice Mayor Mayersohn Elected to Serve on Florida League of Cities Board of Directors