By Claire Cornish
This beautiful young lady arrived at the shelter after her owner passed away, and it soon became clear that she had been a loved and adored companion who was showered with love.
She is missing her owner terribly, but it’s clear that she is looking to fall in love again because she is sweet and open with everyone and accepting of a gentle hand or touch.
Tammi is a small girl, at just 24 pounds, and she is a Shiba Inu-mix. She has been raised in a home where she was allowed to sleep on the bed or snuggle on the furniture, and so she would really like to find a second family who also allows her to do that.
Tammi does not like car rides very much, but she is accommodating and well behaved on them. She’s house-trained, walks nicely on leash, and knows her commands.
Tammi is longing for stability again – won’t you be the one who can give it to her?
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home