By Claire Cornish
This beautiful young lady arrived at the shelter after her owner passed away, and it soon became clear that she had been a loved and adored companion who was showered with love.
She is missing her owner terribly, but it’s clear that she is looking to fall in love again because she is sweet and open with everyone and accepting of a gentle hand or touch.
Tammi is a small girl, at just 24 pounds, and she is a Shiba Inu-mix. She has been raised in a home where she was allowed to sleep on the bed or snuggle on the furniture, and so she would really like to find a second family who also allows her to do that.
Tammi does not like car rides very much, but she is accommodating and well behaved on them. She’s house-trained, walks nicely on leash, and knows her commands.
Tammi is longing for stability again – won’t you be the one who can give it to her?
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.03.01Shiloh is a Young Pupper Eager to Please His New Family
- News2021.02.22This Weimaraner-Mix is at Broward County Animal Care Looking for a New Home
- News2021.02.16Abandoned With Only a Bag of Food This 4-year-old Dog Needs Stability in His Life
- News2021.02.08Shiba Inu-Mix Needs a New Home After Her Owner Died