By Claire Cornish
This beautiful young lady arrived at the shelter after her owner passed away, and it soon became clear that she had been a loved and adored companion who was showered with love.
She is missing her owner terribly, but it’s clear that she is looking to fall in love again because she is sweet and open with everyone and accepting of a gentle hand or touch.
Tammi is a small girl, at just 24 pounds, and she is a Shiba Inu-mix. She has been raised in a home where she was allowed to sleep on the bed or snuggle on the furniture, and so she would really like to find a second family who also allows her to do that.
Tammi does not like car rides very much, but she is accommodating and well behaved on them. She’s house-trained, walks nicely on leash, and knows her commands.
Tammi is longing for stability again – won’t you be the one who can give it to her?
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home