By: Sharon Aron Baron
As temperature rise, doing anything outside in South Florida becomes too unbearable. This Sunday, the Parkland Farmer’s Market will hold their final event of the season, resuming in cooler weather in November.
With over 110 vendors at the Parkland Farmers’ Market, they have become the largest outdoor farmer’s market in Broward County.
On Sunday, Meadow’s Movement will be there raising funds for Meadow Pollack. Also Westglades Band Boosters which raises money for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment. Voter registration will be there too to make sure everyone is ready for the 2018 election.
Other vendors include: fresh and organic vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, breads, pastries, fish and prepared foods. A variety of gourmet foods such as jam, honey, dips, sauces, fresh pasta, cheese, and pickles. Also, fresh donuts, pretzels, food trucks and bubble tea vendors as well.
Bring your four-legged friend because the farmers’ market is dog-friendly as well, so don’t forget to visit the pet vendors who occasionally give the pets free samples.
The farmer’s market is Sunday, April 22, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. weather permitting. Located at 8350 Ranch Road? Parkland, FL 33067
If you are interested in becoming a vendor next fall, applications can be submitted to the Parkland Parks and Recreation Department. Payment is required to confirm a booth space. For any questions and/or comments please call (954) 757-4105 or email email@example.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton