By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through April 26, 2021.
NW 57th Ln – Sable Pass
On April 21, juveniles were observed entering the Sable Pass community and burglarizing two vehicles. Both subjects were taken into custody without incident.
NW 67th Pl
On April 21, the victim said that overnight, both unlocked cars were entered which were parked inside an open garage. A wallet containing several credit cards was taken from the center console of one. Neighbors later located these items at NW 63rd Way and NW 63rd Way. The victim also stated that her husband had to leave for the day, taking the other vehicle. He advised of $40 taken from his vehicle’s center console. The first vehicle was processed for latent prints, yielding three. The victim advised that her home has security cameras, but she cannot access them but will later. Tot. Est. Loss: $120.
Vista Ter – Cascata
On April 22, ongoing dispute between neighbors. The suspect was seen on camera throwing what appears to be dog feces over their shared back gate into his neighbor’s pool. The victim wants to press charges. A Not In Custody Probable Cause will be completed and presented to the State Attorney Office for review.
On April 24, ongoing noise complaints from homeowner throwing loud parties. Deputies were dispatched multiple times in one shift reference loud noise. The complainant wishes to stay anonymous.
On April 22, the reporting person advised that her husband left the house for work the morning before driving his vehicle and has not returned home since.
A 29-year-old male was arrested on charges of Damage Prop-Criminal Misch-over $200 Under $1,000 at Vista Ter, in Parkland, on 04/22/2021.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development