By Jill Fox
With the holidays coming up, Basser’s Fine Wine & Craft Beer continues to host several outdoor events where guests can try new wines or even shop for gifts.
On Saturday, December 5, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Basser’s will showcase Caymus Vineyard. This includes a Caymus cabernet along with various other Wagner family selections. In addition, customers will be treated to a live performance by local artist Jesse Young.
Laurent Perrier will bring their world-famous Champagne to Basser’s for a special tasting on Saturday, December 19, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., including Champagne and chocolate pairings for guests.
Guests must wear masks while inside the store. All tastings are free and don’t require an RSVP, but they ask attendees to check “Coming” on their Facebook page, if possible.
For any questions about the upcoming events, call 954-840-3122 or visit bassersfinewine.com.
Basser’s Fine Wine & Craft Beer is located at 6240 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 109 in Coral Springs.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.01.14Parkland Resident Donates $20,000 To Chabad Playground Honoring Alyssa Alhadeff
- News2021.01.12Student-Led Organization ‘People of Change’ Promotes Racial Equality
- News2021.01.12Congregation Kol Tikvah Holds Virtual Comedy Night with Amazing Vacation Auctions Jan 30
- News2021.01.11State Rep Christine Hunschofsky Launches High School Internship Program