By Kevin Deutsch
Broward Health is on the hunt for nurses, and doling out “exceptional compensation packages” for qualified candidates, the healthcare system says.
The system’s Summer 2022 Nursing Career Fest will be held Monday, July 11 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Broward Health North Conference Center, 201 E. Sample Road in Deerfield Beach.
“New competitive rates, exceptional total compensation package, tuition and certification reimbursement, eligibility for public student loan forgiveness program,” reads the official announcement for the event.
Broward Health officials said sign-on bonuses of $12,000 are available for nurses working in medicine, surgery, telemetry, and maternity. Sign-on bonuses of $20,000 are available for nurses in several other areas, including critical care.
The healthcare system has more than 30 locations across Broward County including hospitals and urgent care centers.
For more information about jobs with Broward Health visit BrowardHealth.org/Careers.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.26Parkland Crime Update: Fraud and Criminal Mischief
- News2022.12.17Parkland Crime Update: Child Injured After Pulling Down Soccer Goal Post
- News2022.12.10Parkland Crime Update: Child Trapped in Closet and Pokemon Card Dispute
- News2022.12.05Parkland Crime Update: Victim Blackmailed Over His Nude Photos