These six-month-old bunnies are looking for their forever homes at the Humane Society of Broward County.
By Sharon Aron Baron
For those considering adding a rabbit to the family or already have one and want to learn more, then you may want to hop over to your computer and participate in a Bunny Basics workshop with the Humane Society of Broward County.
Held via ZOOM on Saturday, February 20, from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., bunny owners will learn about rabbit care and behavior during this one hour class.
Topics covered are bunny bonding, rabbit health, behavior issues, litter box training, creative housing ideas, exercise, and more.
Rabbits are adorable, and it’s important to know they require special care. This class is a must for rabbit owners or for those thinking about getting a rabbit.
A private, non-profit organization, The Humane Society Broward County is not affiliated with any local or national organization with a similar name. They rely on donations from people and businesses to help carry out the programs and services offered. Adoption hours are Monday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.Located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I95. Please complete an adoption application online before visiting www.humanebroward.com
Register at 954-579-5101 or email Heather at [email protected].
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.03.02Broward League of Cities Offering Scholarships to 2021 High School Seniors
- News2021.03.02Live Broward Sheriff’s Office Scanner on Parkland Talk
- News2021.03.02Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Parkland Locations March 5-7
- News2021.03.01Judge Orders No Bond for Parkland Pediatrician Arrested for Child Porn