By Jill Fox
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce is holding a back to school panel discussion with principals and local leaders.
Parents who tune in will hear from principals answering their questions from Heron Heights, Park Trails and Riverglades Elementary, Westglades Middle School, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Mary Help of Christians, and Somerset Parkland Academy.
Cindy Kaufman, Director of Marketing for the Chamber, said the purpose of the panel is to keep the community informed of what to expect this upcoming school year.
Additional speakers include Parkland Mayor Christine Hunschofsky, Cindy Arenberg Seltzer from the Children’s Services Council, a representative from Florida Virtual Schools, and Broward County School Board Member Lori Alhadeff.
Attendees should email their questions to the panelists in advance to email@example.com and note for whom they are intended.
The complimentary discussion will take place via Zoom Wednesday, Aug 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., and the Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Send your news to Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.06.13Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings At Family Bagels
- News2021.06.09Friendship Journey Scholarships Awarded In Memory of Jaime Guttenberg And Gina Montalto
- News2021.06.08Parkland Mourns Respected Father, Husband and Coach, Drew Evan Wiener
- News2021.06.08Any Fin Is Possible At Parkland’s Summer Youth Fishing Derby