By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s been two days since our last update from the Florida Department of Health. When we last checked in, positive tested Covid-19 cases in Parkland were 264. Since then, that number has gone up to 279 for an increase of 15 positive tested cases.
On July 25, there were 414,511 positive cases in the State of Florida, and on July 27, there are 432,747 total cases, for an increase of 18,236.
There have been 5,931 total deaths reported deaths in the State. This is 154 more since July 25. In Broward County, there have been 607 deaths, which translates to 1 percent of all Broward County cases.
The average age of a resident to contract COVID-19 in Broward County is 42-years-old, up from 38 on July 25.
These figures were verified on July 27, 2020.
Cases by Local Zip Code: (keep in mind these zip codes are shared with other cities)
Other Broward County Numbers
Pompano Beach, Broward 5,933
Coral Springs, Broward 2,113
Davie, Broward 1,745
Sunrise, Broward 1,728
Deerfield Beach, Broward 1,459
Tamarac, Broward 1,354
Margate, Broward 1,085
North Lauderdale, Broward 1,009
Coconut Creek, Broward 934
Oakland Park, Broward 818
Lauderdale Lakes, Broward 280
Parkland, Broward 279
Lauderhill, Broward 268
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.29Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31