By Sharon Aron Baron
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes and other incidents that occurred in Parkland through August 31.
5901 Hillsboro Blvd – BJ’s Wholesale
On August 29, an unknown subject intentionally scratched the side of the victim’s vehicle while inside shopping at BJ’s. Damage appeared to be made with a key, approximately $100. in cost to repair.
6900 block of NW 65th Ter
On August 29, a homeowner reported an ongoing issue with ATV’s cutting through their backyard.
10450 W MiraLago Dr – Cascata at MiraLago
On August 30, The subject in her vehicle entered the east guardhouse to present their identification. While attempting to exit the guardhouse and enter the community, the subject’s vehicle made contact with the community call box which caused damage.
Heron Run Dr/NW 69th Place – Heron Bay HOA
On August 29, BSO was dispatched in reference to a report of property damage. Upon arrival, they spoke with a security guard who advised one of the night shift security guards they located a damaged speed camera and sign at approx. 12:45 a.m.
A 26-year-old male was arrested on charges of Touch Or Strike/battery/domestic Viol at 5851 Holmberg Rd, Parkland, on August 29.
More crime and safety on Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development