By Ryan Dailey
Saying that an African-American studies course “lacks educational value,” Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration is defending its rejection of the curriculum, while Black religious leaders and elected officials are pledging to “fight like hell” against the decision.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Florida News Service is the largest legislative news team in the state, providing provide gavel-to-gavel coverage of House and Senate sessions and more.
- News2023.01.24Debate Builds Over African American Course Rejection
- News2022.12.16Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Bill to Help Stabilize Florida’s Property Insurance Market
- News2022.12.05Gas Prices Continue to Drop: Here is the Lowest in Parkland
- News2022.11.16Marjory Stoneman Douglas Safety Commission Reviews Last Year’s Baker Act Data