By Sharon Aron Baron
Early voting for the August 23 Primary Election begins Saturday, August 13, and voters registered by July 25, 2022, are eligible to cast their ballots.
According to The Supervisor of Election’s Office 23, Early Voting locations are conveniently located across Broward County and are available from Saturday, August 13 through Sunday, August 23. from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Eligible Broward County voters may go to any of the Early Voting Sites to cast their vote. Secure Ballot Intake Drop-boxes are available at all Early Voting Sites for voters to drop off their Vote-By-Mail ballot.
Voters with disabilities can vote using a touchscreen machine located at each Early Voting site, and all voters should note that Florida law requires voters to present a picture ID with a signature when voting in person. Acceptable forms of IDs are listed on browardvotes.gov.
Vote at these nearby locations:
Pine Trails Park Amphitheater
10555 Trails End
Parkland, FL 33076
Northwest Regional Library
3151 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Tamarac Branch Library
8701 W. Commercial Boulevard
Tamarac, FL 33321
Please visit browardvotes.gov for a complete list of Early Voting locations.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.09.23Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.22Local Students Named 2023 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- News2022.09.21Butterfly Children’s Charities Raise Over $100K for At-Risk Children at 3rd Annual Ball
- News2022.09.19Parkland-Owned Wine Shop Holds Anniversary Party and 2nd Annual Food And Wine Festival