By Jill Fox
Families looking for summer activities can look no further than Parkland’s parks.
The “Clues in the Park” game is back, and the first clue is available now.
An explanation of the rules can be found on the city’s website, and each week, a park and clue location will be posted. There will be a total of three clues and three questions.
Residents must collect all three clues and answer the questions to win.
Clue #1 is having water play with friends at Liberty Park.
The next two will be posted online on July 20 and 27; however, all of them will stay on the site for the duration of the activity allowing anyone to join at any time.
Answers should be sent to Cluesinthepark@cityofparkland.org by Sunday, August 1, and a winner will be randomly selected on August 2.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.07.30Meet Local School Resource Officers at ‘Parkland Night Out’ Event
- News2021.07.29Register For Inspiring Professional Women’s Alliance Luncheon Featuring State Rep. Hunschofsky
- News2021.07.28Parkland Little League Holds Free Pitch, Hit and Run Competition
- News2021.07.28Parkland Awarded $1.5 Million Grant For Future 36-Acre Park