By Jill Fox
The Greater Broward Chapter of the Pap Corps is holding their annual shopping event with Jeaneration Boutique and Alterations, where they’ll be donating a percentage of all sales to fight cancer.
Established in 1995, Jeaneration is a family-run clothing boutique offering trendy clothing, accessories, jewelry, and expert alterations. Olga Essebag Goldberg, the owner of the Coral Springs boutique, has opened her doors for the past five years, generously donating more than $5,000 to the Greater Broward Pap Corps.
A member of the chapter, Goldberg said the organization is close to her heart because she lost both of her parents to cancer.
“It affects all of our families in some way,” she said, “I have lost some of my dear customers to breast cancer at a very young age.”
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, with more than 50 chapters and 21,000 members dedicated to supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami. The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
This year, there are three great ways to shop while supporting the Pap Corps: attend the in-store event, shop virtually on Facetime, or shop privately in the store.
Goldberg said she wanted to make sure that everyone felt comfortable shopping whichever way they would like.
The event takes place December 3, from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., and will have 10 different raffles and special treats for each guest to take home.
“In the past, we had a wonderful party with drinks, food, and prizes, but this year can be just as fun, and we will accommodate everybody,” she said.
Schedule an in-person or Facetime shopping experience on December 1 or 2 by calling Goldberg at 954-829-8996.
Jeaneration Boutique and Alterations is located at 4671 North University Drive in Coral Springs.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.01.14Parkland Resident Donates $20,000 To Chabad Playground Honoring Alyssa Alhadeff
- News2021.01.12Student-Led Organization ‘People of Change’ Promotes Racial Equality
- News2021.01.12Congregation Kol Tikvah Holds Virtual Comedy Night with Amazing Vacation Auctions Jan 30
- News2021.01.11State Rep Christine Hunschofsky Launches High School Internship Program