By: Matt Rothman
For one last time during the regular season, three high school football teams in Coconut Creek competed Friday Night.
North Broward Prep
Deandre Desinor shined again with 165 yards and three more touchdowns. He has rushed for 1,245 yards this season and has 21 total scores this year.
Monarch High. School
Monarch High School completed a terrific regular season with an 18-7 win over Deerfield Beach High School. The Knights moved to 8-2 this year and head into the postseason as a District Championship. The last time Monarch had more wins in a regular season was in 2014. Also, the last time the Knights won a District Championship.
Coconut Creek High School
Next, all three teams will await to see who will play in the postseason. The brackets are set to be released on Sunday, Nov. 6, at 11 a.m.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.02.07Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Advances to Regional Semifinals
- News2023.02.07Parkland Pokers’ Evan Stramanak Wins Perfect Game ‘Player of the Year’
- News2023.02.06Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Team Wins 1st Playoff Game
- News2023.02.04Marjory Stoneman Douglas Cheerleading Team Finishes 3rd in State Championship