By: Claire Cornish
Cairo is 10 years young and is looking for a home where he can kick off his collar and put his paws up watching Netflix or enjoying Sunday night football with the family.
This Labrador-shepherd mix is one of the friendliest dogs you will ever meet. He is relaxed around other dogs and will happily share food, water, toys, treats, and attention with a canine brother or sister. He would be equally happy as your one and only.
Wherever he lands he will make your home a little happier and your heart a little more full. Cairo walks wonderfully on a leash and knows all his commands such as come, sit, down and stay. He is happy, healthy and ready for adoption!
Cairo says, “My bags are packed and I’m ready to come home with you!” at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 1200 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.12.31After Living Outside in a Cramped Cage, Sheena Needs a Life Indoors with a Forever Family
- News2020.12.27This Popular Puppy Needs a Permanent Place After 1 Year at Shelter
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life