By: Claire Cornish
Princess Gabriella is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
She likes to go by the name of Gabby and is a down-to-earth, incredibly affectionate young lady whose favorite thing is to roll over onto her back and receive belly rubs. She also loves toys, especially the ones that make squeaky noises.
Gabby is a pleasure to walk and does not pull on the leash. She’s an outgoing, friendly girl who is longing to find a home where she can relax in her favorite chair or sun herself by the window. She enjoys having her picture taken and is happy to try on many different outfits – if it pleases you, then she is all for it.
Gabby says to Parkland residents: “I’ll be your best girl ever!”
She is currently residing at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm (closed on Mondays).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2019.09.09Meet Chapo: He’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.27Meet Remy Ma: She’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.20Meet Gabby: She’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption
- News2019.08.13Meet Stormi: She’s Available at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption