By: Claire Cornish
Stormi is barely more than a puppy, but she has gone through quite a lot in her young life.
Adopted from the shelter last year, she recently reappeared with terrible welts across her back. Although her skin was badly damaged, her happy and sweet-as-candy demeanor had never changed. Now that her wounds have healed she is ready for her forever home, but would also be happy to get into a foster home too.
Stormi is incredibly affectionate, loves to give kisses, enjoys belly rubs and walks and would like to snuggle on the sofa with you watching a good comedy.
Stormi says to Parkland residents: “Please take me home with you.”
Stormi’s ID is A1989665 and she is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.03.01Shiloh is a Young Pupper Eager to Please His New Family
- News2021.02.22This Weimaraner-Mix is at Broward County Animal Care Looking for a New Home
- News2021.02.16Abandoned With Only a Bag of Food This 4-year-old Dog Needs Stability in His Life
- News2021.02.08Shiba Inu-Mix Needs a New Home After Her Owner Died