By: Claire Cornish
Stormi is barely more than a puppy, but she has gone through quite a lot in her young life.
Adopted from the shelter last year, she recently reappeared with terrible welts across her back. Although her skin was badly damaged, her happy and sweet-as-candy demeanor had never changed. Now that her wounds have healed she is ready for her forever home, but would also be happy to get into a foster home too.
Stormi is incredibly affectionate, loves to give kisses, enjoys belly rubs and walks and would like to snuggle on the sofa with you watching a good comedy.
Stormi says to Parkland residents: “Please take me home with you.”
Stormi’s ID is A1989665 and she is at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23After a Year in the Shelter, This Good Boy is hoping for a Holiday Miracle
- News2020.09.24This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Polo is Fun-Loving and Doesn’t Let His Poor Eyesight Slow Him Down
- News2020.09.07This Sweet Pup is the ‘Queen of the Shelter’ but Would Rather have a Forever Family