By Jill Fox
The Broward Back to Business Virtual Expo has been postponed, in the meantime, the Parkland Chamber of Commerce has added an opportunity to learn how the expo can benefit local businesses.
A virtual demonstration will take place on Tuesday, November 10, at 5 p.m., where attendees can learn how their expo participation can highlight their business to hundreds of potential customers.
“People can join for free with no commitment,” said Cindy Kaufman, Chamber Marketing Director. “It’s just a good way to see what you can expect from the expo.”
BB2B is Broward’s largest virtual expo presented by the Broward County Council of Chambers. The multi-chamber Business Expo and Career Fair is a county-wide event to showcase local businesses. Exhibitors are comprised of 13 Chambers, including Fort Lauderdale, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland, and more.
According to the Chamber, with this year’s virtual platform, businesses have the opportunity to increase revenue conversions, grow their digital presence, and expand their reach to potential clients and/or partners.
Attendees will have many options for conversions. Each virtual booth will receive exposure from chatting directly with clients to directing visitors to their website and social media platforms.
Participant attendance is complimentary, and there is a $99 charge for exhibitors, who must be Chamber members. The expo will take place on Tuesday, December 8, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Register here for both events.
For more information, contact [email protected]
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.03.02MEDNAX Awards Four $20,000 Scholarships to Marjory Stoneman Douglas Seniors
- News2021.02.28Parkland’s Eats ‘n Beats is Back with Live Music and Food Trucks
- News2021.02.27Don’t Miss Out: Registration Opens March 1 for Parkland Summer Camps
- News2021.02.26Annual Parkland Buddy Sports Golf Classic Returns May 14