By Jill Fox
The Broward Back to Business Virtual Expo has been postponed, in the meantime, the Parkland Chamber of Commerce has added an opportunity to learn how the expo can benefit local businesses.
A virtual demonstration will take place on Tuesday, November 10, at 5 p.m., where attendees can learn how their expo participation can highlight their business to hundreds of potential customers.
“People can join for free with no commitment,” said Cindy Kaufman, Chamber Marketing Director. “It’s just a good way to see what you can expect from the expo.”
BB2B is Broward’s largest virtual expo presented by the Broward County Council of Chambers. The multi-chamber Business Expo and Career Fair is a county-wide event to showcase local businesses. Exhibitors are comprised of 13 Chambers, including Fort Lauderdale, Tamarac, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland, and more.
According to the Chamber, with this year’s virtual platform, businesses have the opportunity to increase revenue conversions, grow their digital presence, and expand their reach to potential clients and/or partners.
Attendees will have many options for conversions. Each virtual booth will receive exposure from chatting directly with clients to directing visitors to their website and social media platforms.
Participant attendance is complimentary, and there is a $99 charge for exhibitors, who must be Chamber members. The expo will take place on Tuesday, December 8, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Register here for both events.
For more information, contact Cindy@parklandchamber.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- Crime & Safety2021.07.30Meet Local School Resource Officers at ‘Parkland Night Out’ Event
- Events2021.07.29Register For Inspiring Professional Women’s Alliance Luncheon Featuring State Rep. Hunschofsky
- Events2021.07.28Parkland Little League Holds Free Pitch, Hit and Run Competition
- News2021.07.28Parkland Awarded $1.5 Million Grant For Future 36-Acre Park