By: Sharon Aron Baron
It will be a dog-day afternoon at the Parkland Farmers’ Market during their annual Pet Expo on Sunday, February 2.
Pet-specific vendors such as Parkland Animal Clinic, Saving Sage Animal Rescue, Pawsitively Made with Love, Kathy’s Kitty Hammocks, and Little Bark Blankets, to name a few will be set-up to greet pet lovers at their booths.
City Spokesperson Todd DeAngelis said the Pet Expo would include many non-profit organizations, hand-crafted pet accessories, unique treats, and pet food for sale. There will also be on-site grooming services available for those stressed-out dogs who worked hard all week and need some me-time.
Also, don’t forget it’s Super Bowl Sunday, and the timeframe for the Market is perfect to pick-up unique items, gourmet selections, and even ready-made options to spruce up any watch party. So, whether the tail in tailgate belongs to a car or a pet, the Parkland Farmers’ Market is a great place to start your Super Bowl Sunday.
Come out and visit the Market on Sunday, between 9:00 am – and 1:00 pm for an abundance of organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, bread, pastries, pasta, spices, sauces, and unique gourmet items. The Farmers’ Market is dog-friendly for well-behaved, leashed dogs
The Farmers’ Market takes place on the following Sundays in 2020 from 9 am to 1:00 pm.
February 2, 2020
March 8, 2020
Health & Wellness
March 22, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 19, 2020
The Equestrian Center at Temple Park, located at 8350 Ranch Road in Parkland.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- Events2020.09.29Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- Events2020.09.28Parkland Debates Hosted by the HOA Presidents Council Held Oct 5 & 6
- Crime & Safety2020.09.26Parkland Crime Update Through September 21
- Events2020.09.25Celebrating 50 Years of Fire Service with Drive-in Movie Event