By Sharon Aron Baron
A community commemoration honoring the 17 victims lost at Marjory Stoneman Douglas will be held on February 14, where the City of Parkland is observing it as a Day of Love and Remembrance.
Held at the amphitheater at Pine Trails Park, the event includes a commemoration ceremony conducted by area spiritual leaders, followed by a video.
Support services, therapy dogs, and display boards where the community can write messages will be available.
COVID protocols will be in place, and properly worn facemasks are required.
In case of traffic congestion at Pine Trails Park and the immediate area. Attendees are encouraged to carpool and allow plenty of extra time.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2022.01.20Next Parkland Farmers’ Market Features Public Safety and 90 Vendors
- News2022.01.19Sheriff Tony Attends Parkland’s MLK Day Celebration
- News2022.01.17New Site for Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Opening at Markham Park
- News2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’ in Boca Raton