By Jill Fox
Feeling lucky? Take a chance with the Greater Broward Pap Corps while raising money for cancer research at the same time.
On Wednesday, March 17, at 7:00 p.m., join them virtually for a fun evening of St. Patrick’s Day bingo complete with prizes, like Amazon gift cards.
Events like this are designed to bring members and prospective members together to have fun and raise crucial funds for cancer research.
Attendees can play virtually or print out their cards and play the old-fashioned way.
The cost is $20 per card, and the same cards can be used for all five rounds.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, with more than 50 chapters and 21,000 members dedicated to supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center – University of Miami.
The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
RSVP for bingo or donate to the Pap Corps here.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.04.09Linda Beigel Schulman on President Biden’s Executive Actions: ‘I Looked Up And Said To Scott, We Did It!’
- News2021.04.07Parkland Resident Among Six Charged In $21 Million Stock Scheme
- News2021.04.07Local Drop-off for Mitzvah Day Items in Parkland
- News2021.04.06Let’s Have A Round of ‘Appaws’: Woof Gang Bakery Is Coming To Parkland