By Sharon Aron Baron
Applications are now open for high school seniors to apply for The Broward League of Cities 2021 scholarships.
The League will be awarding two $2,500 scholarships to outstanding students from around Broward County who plan to pursue a major in public administration, political science, or another government-related field. Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
Students need to act quickly because applications and essays are due on March 12, 2021. If the student is selected as a finalist, they must be available for a Zoom interview on April 17.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must be a 2021 graduating senior in a Broward County high school, a permanent resident of Broward County, be pursuing a major in public administration, political science, or a government-related field at any accredited college or university in the United States; and have a minimum cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale), verified by a school transcript.
To apply, complete the application below, then email all information to email@example.com with the Broward League of Cities by Friday, March 12, 2021.2021-Scholarship-Application
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.10.19Orange Ribbons for Jaime Holds 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.10.03Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! Holds 2nd Annual Telethon
- News2021.09.28Orange Ribbons for Jaime Launches 2nd Annual Nationwide ‘Dance-A-Thon’ Fundraiser
- News2021.09.27Heron Bay Board Holds Town Forum on Golf Course Development