By Sharon Aron Baron
After claiming the #1 Best Seller spot on Amazon during its launch week in December, Laura Bogen, daughter of Broward County Mayor Mark Bogen, is gearing up to release the paperback edition of her book Evolved Expressions: Stepping Into Spiritual Intimacy.
“Her book is a must-read for any spiritual seeker,” said Shelby Dwyer, Director of Counseling at Berklee College of Music and former Parkland resident. “I love how Laura has completely expanded the ideas of intimacy, love, connection, and authenticity with an engaging style that pulls the reader in and helps them hold compassion for all of the different parts of themselves as they evolve.”
Laura grew up with her family in Parkland’s Whittier Oaks and attended Riverglades Elementary School, where she has fond memories of being involved with sports and Girl Scouts.
She lived in Parkland until moving to Las Vegas with my father, where she graduated from Community College High School. She then returned to Florida and graduated from the University of North Florida with a bachelor’s in English and her Juris Doctor from the Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville.
After she graduated law school, Laura decided to leave the 9 to 5 to pursue more personally fulfilling business ventures, becoming trained and certified in various hypnotherapy and regression modalities.
Featured as ‘Practitioner of the Month’ in her first year as a QHHT Facilitator (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique), Laura soon expanded her practice to include transformational consulting and coaching.
Written in response to a surge in clientele seeking elevated companionship and deeper communication skills, Evolved Expressions: Stepping Into Spiritual Intimacy works as a roadmap of concepts, exercises, and techniques navigating readers through recognizing long-held beliefs, mindsets, and patterns that act as notorious obstacles to harmonic existence in relationships.
Her work promotes grounded, love-based approaches to connect intimately with oneself to cultivate authentic and nurturing partnerships that enhance the human experience.
The paperback version of Evolved Expressions will be released initially through Amazon on January 21, 2021.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.01.18Parkland Resident Who Struck Security Guard Threatens Lawsuit: Video Tells the Real Story
- News2021.01.17Parkland Resident Arrested For Striking Community Security Guard
- News2021.01.17Parkland Couple Builds Facebook Community for COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- News2021.01.16FSU College of Medicine Holds Virtual Summer Institute for High School Students