By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s been three days since our last update from the Florida Department of Health. When we last checked in, positive tested Covid-19 cases in Parkland were 279. Since then, that number has gone up to 302 for an increase of 23 positive tested cases.
On July 27, there were 432,747 positive cases in the State of Florida, and on July 30, there are 461,379 total cases, for an increase of 28,632.
There have been 6,586 total deaths reported deaths in the State. This is 655 more since July 27. In Broward County, there have been 676 deaths, which translates to 1 percent of all Broward County cases.
The average age of a resident to contract COVID-19 in Broward County is 39-years-old, down from 42 on July 27.
These figures were verified on July 30, 2020.
Cases by Local Zip Code: (keep in mind these zip codes are shared with other cities)
Other Broward County Numbers
Pompano Beach, Broward 6,390
Coral Springs, Broward 2,305
Davie, Broward 1,886
Sunrise, Broward 1,728
Deerfield Beach, Broward 1,539
Tamarac, Broward 1,482
Margate, Broward 1,173
North Lauderdale, Broward 1,086
Coconut Creek, Broward 1,009
Oakland Park, Broward 871
Lauderdale Lakes, Broward 297
Parkland, Broward 302
Lauderhill, Broward 276
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.08.03Items That Qualify for 2020 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday
- Covid-192020.08.01Parkland Reports 25 New Covid-19 Cases in 2 Days
- Crime & Safety2020.07.30Landscaper Reportedly Dumping Yard Debris in Parkland Neighborhood
- News2020.07.30The Latest Covid-19 Cases in Parkland from the Florida Department of Health