By Claire Cornish
This smart little guy wins the prize for most original ears – and because they are always alert and ready to listen, he is hoping to hear someone say that they want to take him home forever.
Payton is just two-years-old and full of exuberant energy, but he is also able to contain himself and wait patiently for you to clip on his leash and take him out for a walk.
Payton is hoping for an active family or person and peers anxiously out of his kennel with his tail wagging, hoping to see “The One.”
He is currently living at Broward County Animal Care, and his ID number is A2072192. The shelter is currently closed to the public, but you can make an appointment to meet Payton by sending an email to Rescue@broward.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home
- News2021.06.18A Volunteer Favorite, Ace is a Friendly Boy Who Loves Playing with Dogs and People
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter