By Jill Fox
The Greater Broward Chapter of the Pap Corps is hosting Yoga for a Cause to help find a cure for cancer.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami. The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
The fundraiser, held at the Pine Trails Park Amphitheater, will take place on Sunday, February 27, from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and all levels of yogis are welcome.
A $25 donation can be paid in advance or at the event for admission. Pine Trails Park is located at 10555 Trails End in Parkland.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.17Find a “Fur”ever Friend At Parkland’s 1st Dog Expo
- News2022.05.09Make Our Schools Safe Raises $125,000 At Annual Benefit
- News2022.05.07Parents Invited To Vaping Prevention Town Hall On May 12
- News2022.05.064 Awarded Friendship Journey Scholarships In Memory of Jaime Guttenberg And Gina Montalto