By Sharon Aron Baron
Reopening plans for the 2020/21 school year will continue being discussed during a special virtual workshop by the Broward County School Board.
Held at noon July 28, the school board will hear and discuss the following presentations:
- Student & Staff Wellness
- Emergency Policies for Compliance with Health & Safety Requirements
- Florida’s Optional Innovative Reopening Plan
School Board Special Workshops will be conducted by Board Members via electronic communication.
You can watch the special workshops meeting live-streamed.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.02.25Story Walk Returns to Parkland Library with ‘The Unbreakable Bond’
- News2021.02.25Gov DeSantis Announces Vaccination Site in Coconut Creek, 5 Others
- News2021.02.25Congress Reintroduce Bipartisan EAGLES Act Mass Violence Prevention Bill
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Parkland Locations February 26-28