By Sharon Aron Baron
Reopening plans for the 2020/21 school year will continue being discussed during a special virtual workshop by the Broward County School Board.
Held at noon July 28, the school board will hear and discuss the following presentations:
- Student & Staff Wellness
- Emergency Policies for Compliance with Health & Safety Requirements
- Florida’s Optional Innovative Reopening Plan
School Board Special Workshops will be conducted by Board Members via electronic communication.
You can watch the special workshops meeting live-streamed.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. she has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2020.10.19Crafty Mom Creates a Halloween Candy Launcher for Safe Trick-or-Treating
- Events2020.10.19Temporary Closure of University Drive at Hillsboro Boulevard Scheduled
- Crime & Safety2020.10.17Crime Update for Parkland Through October 12
- News2020.10.13Candidate’s Wife Angered After Neighbor Reports Signs Missing Disclaimers