By Sharon Aron Baron
Reopening plans for the 2020/21 school year will continue being discussed during a special virtual workshop by the Broward County School Board.
Held at noon July 28, the school board will hear and discuss the following presentations:
- Student & Staff Wellness
- Emergency Policies for Compliance with Health & Safety Requirements
- Florida’s Optional Innovative Reopening Plan
School Board Special Workshops will be conducted by Board Members via electronic communication.
You can watch the special workshops meeting live-streamed.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.07.19Marjory Stoneman Douglas Eagle Regiment Holds Car Wash Fundraiser
- News2021.07.13North Springs Improvement District Drinking Water Undergoing Routine Chlorination July 15
- News2021.07.12Parkland BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet July 31
- News2021.07.03Hazardous Waste Drop-off Held in Parkland on July 10