By Jill Fox
Hanukkah has begun, and Chabad of Parkland is bringing festivities to residents, one night at a time.
Their traveling Chanukah experience parades through each neighborhood with a Menorah lighting, latkes, a fire show, and giveaways.
“The idea with the lighting is to spread the message of the miracle of Chanukah,” said Rabbi Shuey Biston.
With Chanukah lasting eight nights, there is a “lot-ka” time to stop by each community in Parkland. The celebrations will continue through December 5, and everyone is welcome.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Celebrate Hanukkah with Mah Jongg, Latkes, and Vodka for a Good Cause
- NewsNovember 13, 2023Annual Pink Challah Bake and Mah Jongg Night to Benefit Jewish Women’s Health
- NewsJanuary 21, 2023Early Childhood Center Celebrates 20 Years in Parkland
- NewsJanuary 20, 2023Parkland Wiffle Ball Tournament Raises Money for Pediatric Cancer